Thursday, November 20, 2008

RockBand Recap

Hey ya'll, I know its much later than promised, and my internet is fighting me every step of the way, AND I'm still waiting for T-Bird to send me the best pics of the party. But for the time being here is what I looked like as Bootsy Collins. Just a taste till I can get the super awesome pics from the Bird. The party was awesome by the way! It set a new standard for what the RockBand Party is. It was everything the last ones were, with more preparation...oh yeah, + a keg and a smoke & laser machine. It was sooo worth dropping almost my entire paycheck before the party, on the party...PARTY!


Just hang in there till T-Bird hooks me up y"all, I will eventually have the comprehensive wrap up....
Love Walter,

3 comments:

RoboDad said...

Good stuff, Bootsy.

Looking forward to the full report, as it were.

BTW, you might want to check out this link

http://salmoncircus.blogspot.com/

A new horizon on the blogosphere.

Lord Birdamous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lord Birdamous said...

Thursday was spent watching the 08-09 Griz Bball team kill Mississippi Valley State (P.S. Jordan Hasquet while looking weird hasn't slowed down a bit since cutting the butt-head mop). Now Cat/Griz, so pics will not be up til at least Sunday. Sorry folks... But I am a working man (funny since I'm reading your blog at work).