Friday, December 12, 2008

Housekeeping

Sorry for the lack of updates people. I have been super busy of late, but my schedule has calmed down and I'm ready to get back to blogging. The Griz face #1 seed JMU tonight on ESPN (everybody watch) the winner advances on to the National Championship on the 19th, so lets GO GRIZ!!! Also, I'm about to go out to the Bison Range right now, so if anything cool happens I'll let you know.

Also, I know I need to do a fullscale wrap up of my Prince collection (so people can help out) but I did just recently add #26 to my collection. I found a love symbol album titled Chaos & Disorder at the pawn shop on W Broadway in Missoula, MT! Ha! There is intelligent life out here!

2 comments:

RoboDad said...

When are we going to see some photos/hear some comments on the winter wonderland that is Missoula? Pictures of Zeus Wayne frolicking? Snow covered bison on the Range? Snow covered pizzas?

RoboDad said...

Check it out.

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Yao-Ming-Transformer-Blog-15337