Monday, January 26, 2009

Back to school, back to bloggin, no shame spiral necessary!

Well I'm finally back to blogging. I'm not 100% sure what caused me to fall off, but it was harder to start back up than you might think.

Well spring semester kicked off today and as per usual I met with everyone possible on campus to make sure I'm still on the right track (I am, but Graduation still TBA). School is tough for me, but the system that finally seems to be working for me is to have more than one person to be accountable to. That and I now schedule bi-weekly appointments with my advisor...for the whole semester! That way I don't have to ignore scheduling an appointment I know I need to have. I already have those dates and times scheduled and its just another thing I don't have to worry about.

I'll be back later, till then...
Avoid the Shame Spiral,
Big~W

2 comments:

RoboDad said...

No need for the spiral, dude.

Good to have you back bloggin'. Looking forward to hearing more about winter life in Zoola.

Had a good weekend with you. Glad that we could see the Huskies triumph together.

Nardpants said...

As a fellow blogging absentee...alright, my absence was longer, I know...I am happy to see that we can return to the blogosphere and avoid the spiral. Also, it feels good to be at the top of your bloglist thingymajig. Oh yeah, check out The House Bunny if you haven't seen it yet...please.