Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back from the brink!

So I know I have been past deliquent in my posting, but this may be the beginning of the rebirth. So where have I been? What's been my major malfunction in posting? Well, I've still been tucked away in Montana, but life has been moving a lot faster for me as of late. I just recently completed summer semester. Grades haven't been posted yet, but I feel good about saying this was my most pruductive semester to date. 10 Weeks, 0 Missed Assignments. For those of you who have been following my academic career, that may have been an unprecedented feat. I'm actually excited about school right now and can't wait till it starts up again. Which is good, because I have a long way to go. The current date looks to be set for Winter 11'. Far away, I know, but now I actually feel like it's going to happen so I'm taking that as a positive.
Also, in the last couple months I have also driven a u-haul from LA to Seattle, served as the best man in my friend Kyle's wedding, and taken a trip to a pretty sweet water park.
I wanted to post about all these things, but tend to get overwhelmed and give up before I start, so I'm going to take it slow and hopefully get get back to posting more regularly. I'm doing this from my phone right now, so I think I'm going to call it good for now.
More to come...?

1 comment:

Nardpants said...

Back from the brink and looking good...in fact...GOOD ENOUGH! (wpishCRACK...which is how I imagine a whip sound would be written)